- 500 g spaghetti, cooked al dente
- 1 broccoli, cut in piecies, boiled
- 3 - 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 10 anchovy 's fillets, cut in piecies
- 6 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 12 sliced Kalamata olives
- 2 tbsp of capers, desalted
In a frying pan, fry the garlic gently in the olive oil until it just begin to colour. Add the anchovies, the olives and capers and fry stirring well. Empty all the contents of the frying pan onto the drained pasta, add the broccoli and mix well using two forks, then serve.